If you’re a short-term rental investor looking to find the most profitable Airbnb locations around the world, this episode is for you!
Today, we talk to none other than ‘The Airbnb Data Guy’, John Bianchi, about approaching Airbnb rentals and analytics from a pure data standpoint.
John shares his advice on finding what he calls the Airbnb ‘sweet spot’ and offers some insight into his process of sorting through Airbnb data to find highly profitable properties anywhere.
You’ll learn the three steps to Airbnb success and how you can make the Airbnb algorithm work for you, plus a whole lot more.
If you’re an Airbnb skeptic, today’s episode will show you how to leverage short-term rentals to gain experience and avoid some of the risks and liabilities that come with it so that you can start earning passive income today!
All data. No fluff. You won’t want to miss this insightful conversation with John Bianchi.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Becoming ‘The Airbnb Data Guy’ with zero background in data
- Why many are justifiably skeptical of Airbnb arbitrage
- Lessons from John’s biggest rental arbitrage mistake
- John’s 3-steps to Airbnb: regulation, data, operations
- Why short-term rentals aren’t always the best choice
- How to find the Airbnb sweet spot
- Competitive advantages (and disadvantages) of the Airbnb algorithm
- Proven formulas for translating Airbnb data into profit
- What to expect from working with John
- The role of patience and process in John’s success story
- Stories that stick out from John’s experience
- Pivotal cash flow advice to help you grow your business
- Recommended reads and resources
Check out John’s YouTube Channel for more Airbnb data secrets.
John’s recommended reads:
If you are interested in learning from Dan and Mike to receive coaching and learn how they built their business, check out instantinvestorprogram.com and see if you are a good fit for the mastermind group!